liquids that dont seem to exist
these mods maybe should be removed at some point? unless they do exist.
- Xenolyst race mod
- Liquid Source
Vanilla mORE Liquids etc.
Due to the reformat yesterday, and the highlighting of conflicts I introduced, I have updated my mods to use ranges that were not listed/reserved.
Crappily, I was blocked on certain edits, specifically hyperlinks:
"This action has been automatically identified as harmful, and therefore disallowed. [...] A brief description of the abuse rule which your action matched is: Adding external images/links."
So, in short:
- I updated my patch for `mORE Liquids` and `Frackin Universe` to use 19 for liquid coal, not 101. Update is pushed to Steam.
- I updated my `Vanilla mORE Liquids` mod to use 33, 35, 37, 38, and 39. Update is pushed to Steam.
- I broke hyperlinks in the table for `mOre Liquids`, and `Vanilla mORE Liquids` due to looking like a bad actor
- I could not add a hyperlink to the patch for ID # 19 due to looking like a bad actor
--Bardez (talk) 06:26, 29 November 2022 (UTC)
i fixed the links --PAThiCcSTaR (talk) 21:15, 29 November 2022 (UTC)
Recent reformat of table
I have 27 subscribers and someone already updated this page. The updated format really helps for readability and highlights the conflicts, so I will look into snapping my IDs into a new range.
I also have more liquids that I'm going to slot (between 25 to 28 more) and will reserve some IDs for these shortly.
--Bardez (talk) 17:08, 28 November 2022 (UTC)
- Also: I have no idea how to properly format this talk page, so I'm taking a shot in the dark here
- --Bardez (talk) 17:29, 28 November 2022 (UTC)