Not that I have any doubts as to those images' authenticity or anything, but they should probably be sourced and captioned to explain what those images are and where they came from. Especially the sprite. --MSipher (talk)
- Alright, I've added some more info, hopefully it's a bit clearer now. Pictures came from Bietol/JohnSu's photobucket, if you were curious about that.
- I think these designs are in a somewhat similar situation to Novakids - while the content is not fully official, it's still more than just fanart. --Sligneris (talk) 18:48, 10 July 2017 (BST)
Hey, I rolled back the update you made to the tenant page - Deadbeat isn't a race, and actually doesn't have a page. Please don't update pages with non-working links. Thanks! Katzeus (talk) 14:44, 12 July 2017 (BST)
- Well, shouldn't they have a page? I know they're humans as far as files are concerned, but we don't know for sure if they're humans otherwise, and it seems like a similar case to Agarans. - Sligneris (talk) 15:04, 12 July 2017 (BST)
- I feel like the Deadbeats SHOULD have a page. I'd be loathe to call them a "race" right now, and I had planned on noting the possibility of them just being Humans on the upcoming Human page reworking. But... they're a named group of NPCs, and I think as a concept, they should probably get a page. I'd planned on pages for similar "groups" like the Rainbow Rogues and All-Seeing Knights. --MSipher (talk) 20:11, 12 July 2017 (BST)
- I don't think Deadbeats should be mentioned on the Human page, but bringing it up in Deadbeats' own article would be alright. Since we don't have any official word on whether or not they're humans, it's best to write the article in a way that doesn't assume it either way. - Sligneris (talk) 20:41, 12 July 2017 (BST)