Version 1.0.4 was a small patch released on August 2nd, 2016. It primarily addressed an OSX crash introduced in the previous patch, Version 1.0.3.
It was announced and changes were detailed on the developer blog shortly after release.
We’ve just released a small stable update that should fix the OSX crash introduced by v1.0.3, among other things!
- fix OSX crash when performing certain GUI actions
- fix a graphical bug when fuel tank contains more than its maximum fuel capacity
- fix bug preventing Dreadwing’s visible damage state from changing
- fix arm images in Nuru’s portrait in teleport confirmation dialog
- fix Blink Dash dropping through platforms
- fix booster flame positions on T7 floran ship
- fix some problems resolving facing direction while dual wielding e.g. fist weapons
- fix some typographical errors
- fix hover state in MM upgrade interface while an upgrade is selected
- fix bug causing wand/staff projectiles to not track properly on win32
- adjust a few item prices
- adjust nutrition value of Toast and Potato Grids
- better sound effect for Violium Broadsword special ability
- better sound effect for Wooden Hatch
- disable monster touch damage when they are in special invulnerable states (Spookit, Orbide, Peblit and Trictus)
- increase chat bubble duration
- revert a previous fix for players beaming into terrain; needs a more complex solution
- ↑ http://playstarbound.com/1-0-4-changelog/