Version 1.1.1 was the a small patch released shortly after Version 1.1.0. It was released on September 19th, 2016. The patch primarily addressed a few small issues which had been identified with the new collection system.
It was announced and changes were detailed on the developer blog shortly after release.
This was the last patch to publish to 'Nightly' builds each night. After this release, development changes to the game were no longer automatically published each day.
We’ve released a small update this morning that should take care of some collection-related issues introduced in 1.1, plus a few other little things!
- Make previously captured monsters and previously completed fossils unlock their relevant collectible entries
- Better handling of status effects applied by weather, e.g. acid rain
- Fix bug with Snuffish and Gosmet not being properly added to monster collection
- Fix swapped collection entries for Avian and Apex skeleton fossils
- Prevent critters captured in previous versions from also being relocatable
- Add a few missing recipe unlocks for cooking recipes to relevant items
- Add missing documentation for a few new Lua functions