Anxious is one of 14 personality types which an NPC can have. NPCs with this personality type are not comfortable around others, and they will refuse to interact with objects which can fit multiple NPCs at once.
Anxious NPCs gain the following reactions (see Personality for the defaults which are overridden by this personality's reactions):
- Near NPC: Neutral, Flee or Panic
- Near Player: Neutral, Flee or Panic
- Cry: Neutral (~42.9%), Blank Stare (~42.9%) or Panic (~14.3%)
- Love: Vomit or Panic
- Wink: Vomit or Panic
- Videogame Complete: Jump for Joy
- Default: Neutral (~10.3%), Oh (~10.3%), Vomit (~3.4%), Go Home (~31.0%), Neutral (~10.3%), Blank Stare (~31.0%), Panic (~3.4%)
In addition, Anxious NPCs can use any of the reactions associated with the Love, Wink, Cry, or Default triggers after any other reaction.
Special Status Messages
In addition to generic status messages, Anxious NPCs may decide to use the following status messages:
Anxious Status Messages