Katzeus, i was just wondering how you got your icon frame onto a block icon?
Main_page: Other Starbound Wikis
Hi, can you add this one under "Other Starbound Wikis" in main page
Hey Katzeus, Was wondering if we're not allowed to list the coordinates of the costume gear as I noticed you removed the entries I posted indicating where to locate the Pixel Hero Set?
Editing Vanity Sets
Hey Katzeus, I'm having a difficult time finding the template to edit a vanity set, specifically to add Ban's Set. For now I'm just going to use an in-game player model dressed in Ban's Set, but I was wondering where I could find the proper armor rack image.
Vandalism by User:Turtlepie
Katzeus, User:Turtlepie has been vandalizing a number of pages. His account appears to have only done these edits. I have currently reverted them all, but could you take action? Otherwise he can continue vandalizing. Darkness Wizard (talk) 03:07, 18 April 2015 (MST)
- He's been IP banned, thanks for the heads up. Katzeus
<poke> Reminder of IRC disconnect
Hey there, haven't seen you on IRC in quite a while. I've had a bunch of stuff come up at various times that I would like to run by you, but I keep waiting to see you there and forgetting about them.. lol.
You uploaded File:Avian_Village_2.png as one of the screenshots for a village article, but... somehow, it appears off. Are you sure you didn't mistakenly just post one of your own builds? Sligneris (talk) 14:29, 6 May 2016 (EDT)
- Haha, that image is actually from Alpha, it's almost three years old. It can prob be removed from the article since it doesn't look anything like that anymore. -- Katzeus (talk) 14:32, 6 May 2016 (EDT)
Can't add redirect
I was attempting to add a redirect from Challenge Rooms to Challenge Door, but was unable. I wasn't getting any particular error, and I was doing the CAPTCHA correctly. Thanks! Kalteas (talk) 08:51, 12 March 2017 (UTC)
- I am incompetent and wasn't doing Challenge_Door. Sorry to bother you! Kalteas (talk) 08:55, 12 March 2017 (UTC)
Miniknog R&D Report
Item placement boxes
Hey, I been away for a bit, moving and all sortsa stuff, but settling in and back to games and whatnot...
Did that object size/placement deal get any further? I would like to get on that.... --MSipher (talk) 06:09, 16 January 2018 (UTC)
- Welcome back! That hasn't had much movement - I'm rolling out a new layout for the wiki soon so we should evaluate how it'd look after that's done. I should have it ready to make the default theme soon (it's the vector skin under acct pref if you want a preview). Katzeus (talk) 16:56, 17 January 2018 (UTC)
- Well, let me know... I can work with a lot of different designs. I've got a variety of ideas as to how the various bits of info can be done. And with a new content patch coming with new furniture, that'd be the perfect place to start... possibly with a fundamental redesign of object pages, rather than trying to shoehorn stuff into an old layout. --MSipher (talk) 23:31, 2 February 2018 (UTC)
Formatting of main page
As I mentioned in the general discussion, the wiki's main page does not display correctly in Microsoft Edge. This issue is not seen in Firefox or Chrome. In particular, it seems that the Twitter feed embedded therein causes all other text in the body of the page to be shifted down about one screen, thus making it invisible when the page is first loaded.
In short, I would recommend that the border around the main Starbound Twitter feed be removed, thus permitting all text to consistently display on one page while also better following the general block formatting of the wiki at large.--Celecano (talk) 01:41, 16 March 2019 (UTC)
- Hi! Is it okay for me to join your admin team? I am willing to help. I already have experience from my past wikis. DoveWindsor (talk) 17:32, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
Suggestion for the Bosses template
It would be more appropriate to move The Swansong into the "Mission Bosses" category as she clearly is not a miniboss, but the True Final Boss of the game.