Crops and biomes
- That does sound very helpful - maybe the best way is to shorten some of the headers in the time table (price/time > Eff, replanted > re-plant)? Then a column could prob fit in there. That'd be the only way to 'sort' by biome with the current layout. We could reconfigure a table out of the main crop section, but it seems a little counter-intuitive to have two tables on the page for crops. It'd be nice to have it worked in somewhere instead of a new section...what were you thinking? Katzeus (talk) 12:02, 8 August 2017 (BST)
- Personally I was picturing something similar to the biome pages, truth be told. Also, I was thinking we should scrap the animated growth images. Then instead include more info, such as which biomes they grow in (some grow in more than one) and which racial merchants sell them. - Sligneris (talk) 12:19, 8 August 2017 (BST)
- Yeah, I'm feeling the animated crop growth pics at the very least need editing anyway because they show "wilted" crop states that I'm pretty sure are no longer actually part of the game. And frankly the images could be smaller so that whole thing doesn't take so much space (x2 zoom rather than the apparent x3). When it comes to making room for availability/biome info, I'd be fine with removing the individual growth stage times from the lower table because... well, honestly, what's that info any good for? It's not player-useful information. TOTAL growth time, yeah, valuable. Scrap it and put in a column for biomes the plants are found in.
- As for Merchants... ARE the seeds split by race? --MSipher (talk) 18:58, 8 August 2017 (BST)
- I'm agreeing with many of the things I'm reading here. My thought is: move the crops/sortable list to its own page, like this, http://starbounder.org/Crop_List , link to it from crops and from the main page as a sub-topic of crops, and then list a few of the random plant growth stages on crops (instead of all), as well as doing many of the miscellaneous fixes listed here. But, I have not yet completed this alternate page, and would like comments. (Didn't think of the Biome-based separating, but that is a good idea.) Holdoffhunger (talk) 02:04, 15 August 2017 (BST)
All items sold through Terramart Shipments are sold at 30% of their price. But it is worth mentioning that if the resulting number is fractional - it is rounded up. All multiplications and roundings are made for each item separately. What I suggest at minimum is adding a separate column to the table with selling price (through Terramart Shipments). At maximum: 1) selling price should be present at each item's page; 2) profit in selling cooked foods must be revised cause of this roundings. I've already made some calculations, but sorry for not having finished all the recipes, maybe someone could write a script for analyzing the assets? --Amegatron (talk) 21:16, 15 February 2019 (BST)