- 1 Integrating the Print--Locketeerian (talk) 10:01, 26 February 2018 (UTC)able-attribute to all furniture and decoration items
- 2 About the captcha
- 3 Style Guide
- 4 Adding the Discord channel to the official links
- 5 Missing line break after facebook link
- 6 Broken thumbnails
- 7 Formatting of main page
- 8 Old item descriptions
- 9 Saving the "Meet the/Introducing the" Starbound blog pages and art.
Integrating the Print--Locketeerian (talk) 10:01, 26 February 2018 (UTC)able-attribute to all furniture and decoration items
It would be nice to see at a glance if an item must be purchased from merchants or it can be printed after scanned.
I'm wondering if there is a way to automatically link the data from the "Printable" and "Non-Printable" pages to specific item pages.
- --That's actually already linked to article pages - each item is placed automatically into either the Category:Printable or Category:Not Printable based on the parameter in the data. Katzeus (talk) 12:59, 15 February 2018 (UTC)
What's up with the goddarn captcha ? This captcha is HARD ! Change it my god ! This is easier to do as a computer than a human !
English isn't everybody's first language ! -???- Date:xx.yy.zzzz
About the captcha
Hey it's me again. The captcha rant guy...
Captcha is officially broken. Sorry if I offend you, but can we use a good one now ?
- You're not offending me, but the captcha isn't broken from what I can see. Try writing the number out and then counting digits from the right to left (the right most digit is the first).
- There aren't that many cases where the captcha is going to be triggered, mostly when new pages created. Admining a wiki means constantly fighting spammers, and this captcha has actually been really successful for that - I've probably tried 4 or 5 different ones and it's worked the best by far.
- I think the top guide here is the closest we've got right now. Katzeus (talk) 18:45, 29 November 2016 (UTC)
A line break is missing after facebook link causing Discord icon to follow Facebook link on my computer.
Not sure if this is just my connection, but all of the thumbnails are being replaced with "Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination". Is anybody else having this problem and if so can someone please fix it? --TheOtakuKhajiit (talk) 13:11, 13 June 2017 (BST)
Formatting of main page
When viewing the wiki in Microsoft Edge on a standard 1920x1080 monitor, the Starbound Twitter feed appears slightly too wide, causing the main body of the page to be pushed down about one screen. If the Twitter pane were narrowed slightly or the border around its exterior removed, the space on the main page could be much better allocated. The latter correction would also better integrate its formatting with other similar areas of the site.
Assuming that this is not an isolated issue, I would recommend that the border around the embedded Twitter feed on the main page be removed to permit all information to consistently display on one page. --Celecano (talk) 01:36, 16 March 2019 (UTC)
Old item descriptions
I remember many of the armour having different descriptions. However when I look through the history of armour page the old armour descriptions don't change to the old version like the rest of the page.
- Please remember to sign your talk page comments. Anyway, the only way to regain content from past revisions is to download a past revision and unpack the assets or play that revision. Steam is the only real option there, and the process of pulling a past revision is, while accessible to every Steam Starbound owner, not something the average user is going to hassle with. -Azure Fang (talk) 22:50, 2 August 2019 (UTC)
Saving the "Meet the/Introducing the" Starbound blog pages and art.
I checked the "Meet the florans" starbound blog post a little while back the gif of the animated floran from their original announcement is gone. Luckily I have it saved on my PC but this contains one of the very few official chucklefish art depictions of a Starbound race. I think these depictions should be saved so they aren't lost forever. Perhaps with their announcement images too.
Of note is a glitch very stealthily hidden in one of the original floran screenshots before the glitch were announced
This is the gif I was refering to https://starbounder.org/File:FloranOfficialAnnouncementgif.gif Wreth (talk) 00:35, 3 August 2019 (UTC)