Daggers attack speed is exceptionally fast, usually trading off for reduced damage. They're extremely useful for applying status effects in melee because of their directional aim and speed. There are a variety of special daggers found throughout the universe with unique effects, attacks, projectiles and appearances.
- Base DPS: 7.5-8.5 health per second (Common), 8.0-9.0 health per second (Uncommon/Rare)
- Fire Time: 0.27-0.42 seconds between attacks (approx. 2.4-3.7 attacks per second)
- Knockback Power: 10-15 (weak knockback)
Most uncommon and rare daggers have an assigned elemental damage type. Some damage types are more effective against specific enemies than others. In addition to determining the damage type, each elemental also applies a status effect. These can be damaging (like burning, poison, or electrified) or offer control by impairing enemy movement (like frost). The elemental damage type of each weapon is visible by the corresponding icon in the in-game tooltip.
Although both uncommon and rare daggers can have elemental damage types, only rare daggers will apply status effects with their primary attack.
- Fire (applies Burning)
- Poison (applies Poisoned)
- Frost (applies Frost)
- Electric (applies Electrified)
Daggers do not have any special attacks available beyond elemental status effects
- Perturbed Koala: Added