|Unique Drops||Terrifying Wings|
They are usually accompanied by buildings made of heavy stone brick. The buildings themselves are Glitch in origin, complete with furniture, and are usually in grave disrepair.
The Crusaders wear the Terrifying Eye Hat, Terrifying Wings, Owl Breastplate and Owl Skirt, and their primary and only means of combat is their Oculus Reaver. This amplifies the amount of damage they deal as a result, compared to the average hostile NPC.
It is quite possible that the Crusaders are in fact a group of self-aware Glitch, driven away from their homes due to their perceived madness.
- Aggressive. I SEE YOU AGAIN!
- Observant. Our foe returns!
- Intimidating. You have returned face your doom!
- Hostile. Witness your defeat this time!
- Angry. I have seen our target again!
- Aggressive. I SEE YOU!
- Observant. A pitiful traveller approaches!
- Intimidating. You cannot escape my gaze!
- Hostile. Your story ends here, traveller!
- Malevolent. None escape the All-Seeing Crusaders!
- Hostile. Witness your doom!
- Malevolent. Embrace the blinding darkness!
- Angry. I have SEEN our new target!
- Enraged. What wretch passes through our territory?!
- Furious. This land belongs to the All-Seeing Crusaders!
- Hostile. Abandon all hope, those who wish to face us!
- Aggressive. You shall regret stepping on our territory!
- Satisfied. The All-Seeing Crusaders succeed once more!
- Unsatisfied. We must continue our crusade!
- Pleased. Another victory, but more shall come!
- Enraged. I demand a more worthy opponent!
- Displeased. I could have ended that sooner.
- Enraged. How did they escape the eternal gaze?!
- Surprised. Have they averted my gaze?!
- Angry. Our foe has left, but they will surely return!
- Shocked. Have they left my sight?
- Frustrated. Our foe is a coward!
- Angry. Our foe is a coward, who does not face me directly!
- Enraged. Come closer, fiend!
- Angry. Strike the fiend down!
- Supportive. The All-Seeing Crusaders will surely bring victory!
- Supportive. I wish to witness our foe's destruction!
- One of the lines of dialogue from the All-Seeing Crusaders is a quote from Hellraiser.
- All-Seeing Crusaders, when unmasked, reveal that the model npc all the clothing is in fact a Glitch as implied by their dialogue and dwellings.
- Back when they were just known as eye guards (or in beta to be more specific), they were alluded to briefly in the now non-canon The Bone Dragon (codex) as "strange, winged demons sighted on distant planets."
- The line of dialogue, "Something wicked this way comes..." is also a quote from a witch in the Shakespeare play, Tragedy of Macbeth.