Surface-Mounted Capsule is an object unobtainable by players through normal means. This item's information is present in the game files, but not intended by developers to be in players' possession.
Surface-Mounted Capsule is a breakable object that drops various items when broken.
Will always drop 2 Salvage Components, with rarer components dropping in higher difficulty encounters. There is a 40% chance of one, and a 30% chance of two additional drops.
- 10% chance to drop a Mech Part Blueprint.
- 40% chance to drop pixels which scale by difficulty.
- 50% chance to drop a common space item.
- 75% chance for the drop to be another Salvage Component
- 20% chance to drop 16 of copper, silver or gold ore.
- 5% chance to drop 50 of a sloped panel.
|Apex :||A capsule. These often contain supplies.|
|Avian :||A capsule. Something is inside, I wonder what it is...|
|Floran :||Sssmash it open! Get the goodiess insside!|
|Glitch :||Destructive. It is difficult to resist the urge to break this capsule.|
|Human :||I think there's something in there. I can probably break it open.|
|Hylotl :||Sometimes force can yield rewards.|
|Novakid :||This capsule'd be perfect for target practice.|