Grenade Launcher is a one-handed procedurally generated weapon model.
It can be common, uncommon, and rare. Common Grenade Launchers will shoot regular Grenades, while uncommon and rare Grenade Launchers shoot elemental plasma type Grenades.
Grenade Launchers are tricky weapons. While they certainly are deadly, some do struggle to hit their enemies due to their typically high energy cost, low range, and unpredictable bouncing. Most grenade launcher ammo types have different bounces, while some do not bounce at all. Most ammo types explode on contact with an enemy, making it relatively effective.
NPCs, hostile or otherwise, never use grenade launchers.
- Base DPS: 6.0-6.5 health per second (Common), 6.5-7.0 health per second (Uncommon/Rare)
- Energy Usage: 24-26 energy per second (Common), 26-28 energy per second (Uncommon/Rare)
- Fire Time: 1.0-1.5 seconds between attacks (approx. 0.7-1.0 attacks per second)
- Knockback Power: 40 (very strong knockback)
All grenade types explode on direct contact with enemies. What distinguishes the different types from each other is what happens if they fail to contact enemies.
- Grenade: explosive which bounces off of surfaces and detonates after three seconds
- Impact Grenade: explosive which detonates immediately when it hits a surface
- Sticky Grenade: explosive which sticks to the first surface it hits, detonating after three seconds
- Proximity Mine: explosive which detonates when enemies get too close (or after 10 seconds)
Uncommon and Rare weapons have an assigned elemental damage type. Though both uncommon and rare grenade launchers have elemental visual effects, only rare grenade launchers inflict status effects with their grenades.
- Fire (applies Burning)
- Poison (applies Poisoned)
- Frost (applies Frost)
- Electric (applies Electrified)
|1st Part||2nd Part|
- Many of the projectiles can damage the player as well as others in multiplayer, regardless of PvP status.
- Perturbed Koala: Added
- Spirited Giraffe: Leveling and shooting mechanics drastically changed