Red Flower

From Starbounder - Starbound Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Red Flower Icon.png
Red Flower
Red Flower.png

A flower with bright red petals. Useful for making dye.

Unobtainable Object

Red Flower is an object unobtainable by players through normal means. This item's information is present in the game files, but not intended by developers to be in players' possession.

Red Flowers are found in the wild, especially within Garden and Spring Biomes. When harvested they drop 1 (60% chance), 2 (30% chance) or 3 (10% chance) Red Petals.

Red Flowers cannot be replanted.

Racial Descriptions

Apex Icon.png Apex : A red flower, used to make red dye. The best colour!
Avian Icon.png Avian : This flower's petals can be used to make red dye, a versatile and powerful colour.
Floran Icon.png Floran : Thiss flower is a deep red. Remindss Floran of a friend.
Glitch Icon.png Glitch : Respectful. Red flower petals are used in the creation of red dye, a royal colour.
Human Icon.png Human : From this tiny flower I can make a rich red dye.
Hylotl Icon.png Hylotl : A red flower. Vibrant, rich, beautiful.
Novakid Icon.png Novakid : A red flower, I always wanna stop n' smell 'em. I wonder why?


File Details

Spawn Command /spawnitem flowerred
File Name flowerred.object
File Path assets\objects\farmables\flowerred