Blue Flower

From Starbounder - Starbound Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Blue Flower Icon.png
Blue Flower
Seed
Blue Flower.png

A flower with bright blue petals. Useful for making dye.

Common
Value 0
Unobtainable.png
Unobtainable Object

Blue Flower is an object unobtainable by players through normal means. This item's information is present in the game files, but not intended by developers to be in players' possession.

Blue Flowers are found in grassy areas on Garden, Forest, Jungle, or other similar kinds of planets. When harvested they drop 1 (60% chance), 2 (30% chance) or 3 (10% chance) Blue Petals. (A similar plant, the Spring Flower, also drops Blue Petals at the same rates as the Blue Flower.)

Blue Flowers cannot be replanted.

Racial Descriptions


Apex Icon.png Apex : A blue flower. It has a purpose.
Avian Icon.png Avian : A pretty blue flower, I can use this to make coloured dyes.
Floran Icon.png Floran : Thiss blue flower can be used to colour clothes!
Glitch Icon.png Glitch : Thoughtful. A blue flower. It has a practical use in creating dye.
Human Icon.png Human : A green flower. Wait, no, it's blue.
Hylotl Icon.png Hylotl : A delightful blue flower, beautiful and useful.
Novakid Icon.png Novakid : A blue flower? This must be useful for somethin'.

Data

File Details

Spawn Command /spawnitem flowerblue
File Name flowerblue.object
File Path assets\objects\farmables\flowerblue