Mushroom Seed

From Starbounder - Starbound Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Mushroom Seed Icon.png
Mushroom Seed
Seed
Mushroom Crop.png

A mushroom. The farmer who plants these is a fun guy.

Common
Value 0
Unobtainable.png
Unobtainable Object

Mushroom Seed is an object unobtainable by players through normal means. This item's information is present in the game files, but not intended by developers to be in players' possession.

Mushroom Seeds grow into mushroom plants, Crops that can be found in Mushroom Patch mini biomes as well as in Mushrooms underground Biomes. When harvested they will drop 1 (70% chance) or 2 (30% chance) Mushrooms.

Mushroom plants, unlike other crops, do not drop seeds and therefore cannot be replanted. The seeds are unavailable through normal gameplay and can only be obtained through an inventory editor.

Racial Descriptions


Apex Icon.png Apex : Mushroom.
Avian Icon.png Avian : A tiny toadstool.
Floran Icon.png Floran : Floran hatsss.
Glitch Icon.png Glitch : Relieved. This fungus does not appear to be corrosive to Glitch.
Human Icon.png Human : A mushroom. Perfect for an omelette or quiche.
Hylotl Icon.png Hylotl : A small, edible mushroom.
Novakid Icon.png Novakid : A tiny mushroom.

Data

File Details

Spawn Command /spawnitem mushroomseed
File Name mushroomseed.object
File Path assets\objects\farmables\mushroom