The in-game mineral "rhodium" was named after Rhopunzel, who also goes by Rho. The name was later changed to Cerulium Ore.
Rhopunzel amicably left Chucklefish around August 2014 for personal reasons.
Much of her work focused on sprites and animations for many unique monsters in the game, as well as some mechanics and cutscenes. These included:
- Glitch Knight
- A Glitch Horse that has not been implemented
- Sewer Fly
- Glitch Spider
- Po and Po Golem
- Human Mech
- The Beaming in and out animations
- The Flamethrower particle effect
- The respawn animations for Avians and Humans
- An unreleased deer/unicorn monster seen here and here.
Bio originally on Starbound's Team page
I’m Rhopunzel. With my mighty axe guitar I produce the best pixels you’ve ever seen. I still say waz a lot.