Yellow Flower

From Starbounder - Starbound Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Yellow Flower Icon.png
Yellow Flower
Yellow Flower.png

A flower with bright yellow petals. Useful for making dye.

Unobtainable Object

Yellow Flower is an object unobtainable by players through normal means. This item's information is present in the game files, but not intended by developers to be in players' possession.

Yellow Flowers are found in the wild, especially within Garden and Spring Biomes. When harvested they drop 1 (60% chance), 2 (30% chance) or 3 (10% chance) Yellow Petals.

Since they do not drop seeds they can not be replanted.

Racial Descriptions

Apex Icon.png Apex : With this flower I can finally turn all my clothes yellow.
Avian Icon.png Avian : The dye from yellow flowers is used a lot in Avian culture.
Floran Icon.png Floran : Yellow flower sssymbolises youth in Floran culture.
Glitch Icon.png Glitch : Enthusiastic. A vibrant yellow flower.
Human Icon.png Human : Why do you build me up, yellow flower of unknown species?
Hylotl Icon.png Hylotl : A delightful yellow flower.
Novakid Icon.png Novakid : A plain lookin' yellow flower.


File Details

Spawn Command /spawnitem floweryellow
File Name floweryellow.object
File Path assets\objects\farmables\floweryellow