|| Health point regeneration|
Resting is a buff status effect which restores player health and prevents the depletion of player hunger. It's applied when sleeping in most beds.
While this buff is available using almost every bed, more advanced beds grant a better regeneration rate. Resting 5 is the most powerful version of this buff available; however, Resting 6 is present in the assets, but not currently used by any beds.
There are some bed-type objects that do not give this buff. Both tents and the Sacrificial Altar give level 1 Regeneration instead, so sleeping in them does not stop food bar depletion. Additionally, the Force Cell, Large Wooden Cage, and Suspended Wooden Cage apply neither buff, and their effect on the player is purely cosmetic.
Different levels of resting provide different levels of health regeneration:
- Resting 6: 10% of max health per 3 seconds
- Resting 5: 10% of max health per 3.6 seconds
- Resting 4: 10% of max health per 4.2 seconds
- Resting 3: 10% of max health per 4.8 seconds
- Resting 2: 10% of max health per 5.4 seconds
- Resting 1: 10% of max health per 6 seconds
Resting can be applied by: