Version 1.1.0 was the first content patch released after Version 1.0. It was released on September 8th, 2016.
The primary features introduced in this patch were the collections window, fishing, and Novakid villages.
It was announced and changes were detailed on the developer blog shortly after release.
This was the last major content patch to publish to 'Nightly' builds each night. After the next patch, Version 1.1.1, development changes to the game were no longer automatically published each day.
- New friendly Novakid villages added
- These villages are 'old west' themed and have a variety of themed objects and structures.
- New Novakid objects - Frontier Bed, Frontier Chair, Frontier Coffin, Frontier Door, Frontier Furnace, Frontier Gramophone, Frontier Grandfather Clock, Frontier Hat Rack, Frontier Iron Symbol, Frontier Lamp, Frontier Lamp Post, Frontier Plains Painting, Frontier Mooshi Painting, Frontier Vault, Frontier Wagon Painting, Frontier Water Pump, Frontier Windmill, Picture Stand, Saloon Bar, Saloon Sign, Saloon Tumbler, Wagon Wheel, Wanted Poster
- New Collections window to keep track of collected pets/fish/food/bugs/fossils/action figures.
- The collections window is accessed through the side menu, above the Matter Manipulator upgrade button
- Fishing Rods can now be used on ocean planets (including arctic, toxic and magma oceans) to catch fish
- Fishing involves moving the lure around to get it near fish you want while avoiding fish you don't
- 48 new unique fish added, 12 for each ocean type
- Rare fish can drop unique treasure and equipment
- New fishing equipment:
- New themed furniture - Pastel Bed, Pastel Bunny Plushie, Pastel Cabinet, Pastel Chair, Pastel Light, Pastel Stool, Pastel Table, Pastel Wall Clock, Pastel Wardrobe
- Relocator - A craftable gun which can pickup critters, bugs, fish, and farm animals and relocate them. It provides the ability to move these small creatures without binding them to a capture pod.
- Biome tenant merchants no longer sell materials for free
- Fixed a few armor descriptions which were running long inside the crafting window.
- Resolved an alignment issue with some armor stats inside the crafting window
- Reduced damage fireworks deal
- Monsters no longer spawn in moon atmospheres
- Moontants, Apex Brain Mutants, and Apex Mutants are no longer capturable
- Removed chance of stray monster spawning during arena sidequest
- Fixed friendly NPCs and monsters being damaged by environmental effects such as traps
- Fixed a few edge cases in pathfinding
- Fixed several items displaying erroneous recipe unlocks when obtained
- Fixed a bug causing underwater audio filters to continue after quitting to title
- Fixed several cases of incorrect cursors displaying over GUI elements
- Fixed a bug in LoS calculation determining whether the player can reach objects
- Fixed a bug causing Dreadwing’s UFO to visually flip
- Fixed a bug causing boats to oscillate at the surface of water
- Fixed a bug causing physics AoE effects to move projectiles
- Wire Mode overlay is now hidden on protected tiles
- Lots of typographical/grammatical text fixes
- ↑ http://playstarbound.com/starbound-1-1-changelog/